Hello hello to stop number 4 on The WSL World Tour – Rio, Brazil.
With its Brazilian bikinis, vibrant beaches, dramatic mountains, and endless coconuts it’s easy to say that the Brazilian beach culture is one of the best! On this ‘Lay Day’ we snapped these photos in between surfing, watching the locals play an intense game of volleyball and having sunset drinks at one of the many beach bars.
I’ve been coming to compete in Rio for the last 7 years and even though I still can’t speak any Portuguese (sigh), I’ve had some of the most incredible times. Brazilians know how to have fun!
Note- Remember to Brush your teeth after eating Acai!
- Destination – BARRA DE TIJUCA, RIO, Brazil
- Coffee Spot – K08 Beach Bar, Barra De Tijuca
- Food – .ORG bistro (one of my favourite restaurants in the world)
- Photographer – Maggie Kernan
- Must Do – Helicopter Ride over Rio (ahhhhh)
Shot 1 – Billabong – Sol Searcher Back Tie Rash Guard
Shot 4- Billabong – Combat Knit